Website Copy

SEO, SEM, PPC, UI & UX

Ascribe Bureau realises that many people do not know what website copy actually is. There are many that are not tech savvy. According to recent surveys, there are 20% of the population that doesn’t know how to use a computer. Of the remaining 80%, there are 22% that have a computer but don’t know how to search the web. So it stands to reason that many people haven’t even heard of SEO, SEM, PPC or UI and UX. Even if they have heard of them they may not understand what they are or what they mean.

Website Copy Notes

So what does all this mean

Ascribe Bureau is completely certified in all these aspects. We can help you by either consultation or by setting up. In days gone by SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) used to be quite easy. It was by adding keywords here and there on your website. That isn’t the case today as there are a lot of factors to consider. Including knowing exactly what the crawlers in search engines are actually looking for.

Website Copy SEO

What about the customers

The UI (User Interface) which affects how the user can interact with your site and the UX (User Experience). If the user is happy and has found the site easy to negotiate. They have enjoyed their experience on your site. This also helps your SEO. The main point is that the customer or user will return to your site. Your customer will also pass your details to their friends. SEO and UX do not cost anything apart from time to analyse, manage, change and update. As you may realise what may work today may not work tomorrow so good website management is paramount.

Website Copy UI-UX

What else do we need to know about

So what are SEM and PPC we hear you say? These are very different from above and would depend on your particular business. SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and PPC (Pay Per Click) are more like paid advertising. Although they may also help in your SEO ratings they do cost money. Ascribe Bureau can help you design and build your website. We can also help you with all the website copy to ensure the professionalism of your business. Ascribe Bureau also has packages for management services. We can look after your site and keep it up to date so that you can concentrate on your work and don’t have the headaches. Need help, why not give Ascribe Bureau a call now.

IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Satisfied Customer From Reading Testimonial
Satisfied Customer From Amersham Testimonial

What’s it all going to cost me?

You have probably heard the phrase “good advice doesn’t come cheap”. Well, that being said, no advice or bad advice will cost you more in the long run.

Good advice doesn’t have to be expensive but it’s definitely worth a little time and investment. To ensure that your business is on track and runs as smooth as a Swiss clock.

Working with a consultancy has many benefits for any business whether large or small. What would you pay for your freedom? Release those chains holding you back! There is no charge until an agreed contract is signed so contact us, let’s talk. 

Ascribe Bureau shared vision




Call Now Button